Covering walls or ceilings with wooden paneling, both simple or variously inlaid, engraved or carved, have always allowed transforming different contexts in an environment full of charm, splendor and elegance.
The aesthetic choice is accompanied by several advantages, such as lesser maintenance than that required by the plastered surfaces.
The wall paneling and ceiling coverings made of wood can be painted with clear or colored products, which enhance the veining and coloring of wood, or they can be lacquered or painted in gold.
Research into new aesthetic solutions is combined with that of constant improvement of the technical qualities that coatings and varnishes can give to the surfaces:
- scratch resistance, according to UNI
- impact resistance, according to UNI
- resistance to cleaning products, according to UNI standards
- maintenance of their original color, contrasting the phenomenon of yellowing due to exposure to light or dark
- fire resistance, which is vital when the coating is chosen for public places
Ilva products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.
Ilva product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood, MDF or Finger Joint:
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR Line
- Polyurethane alkyd nanotechnology coatings, N- Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings, TECNOFINISH Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR FAST Line
- Polyurethane coatings, acrylic nanotechnology, N- Line
- Water-based coatings for interiors, AQUATECH Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for interiors, AQUATECH N- Line
- Nitrocellulose coatings
- Fire retardant coatings, FLAMER Line
- Water and solvent stains
- Water and solvent glazes
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes