The Internal Doors play an important role in furniture, thanks to the impact of their surface.
In natural or lacquered wood, modern, minimal, decorative, traditional, classic or country, they have to be chosen according to the furniture, flooring and baseboards; they give style and atmosphere to the environments in which they are placed.
Their aesthetic function is even more important where it constitutes the main decorative element of the context in which they are placed, such as in long corridors of hotels, offices and universities
Wooden doors are still a timeless choice. They adapt to modern as well as traditional environments.
In their latest versions, such as grey oak, moka oak or ash, they are perfect for contemporary environments where you do not want to give up the warmth and beauty of this natural material.
If painted in white, they lighten up rooms with antique furniture, parquet and boiserie.
If they are lacquered, even in bright colors, they can become a prominent element, capable of giving liveliness and personality to neutral contexts.
In more classical environments, there can be wooden doors with glass parts, or in glass with a wooden frame.
Ilva aims at proposing innovative and pleasant aesthetic solutions, but above all perfecting their technical qualities such as:
- the maintenance of their original color, contrasting the phenomenon of yellowing due to exposure to light or dark
- the absence of unpleasant odors due to the release of VCO substances by the coating film, indispensable in cabinets storing household linen
- resistance to cleaning products
- abrasion resistance according to UNI
- scratch resistance according to UNI
Ilva products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.
Ilva product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood or MDF
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR Line
- Polyurethane alkyd nanotechnology coatings, N-Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings, TECHNOFINISH Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR FAST Line
- Polyurethane coatings, acrylic nanotechnology, N-Line
- Water-based coatings for interiors, AQUATECH Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for interiors, AQUATECH N-Line
- Polyester coatings
- Polyester coatings styrene-free, POLIALLILICO
- Waxed polyester paints and direct gloss polyester funds
- Water and solvent stains
- Fire retardant coatings, FLAMER Line
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
Products for the coating of materials used in combination with wood:
- Products for glass
- Products for ennobled paper and lacquered paper
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes
- Maintenance and Restoration products